Week 2: Finding Supervisor
Date: 11/02/2019 - 15/02/2019
In this week, students are required to find a potential supervisor that will supervise students along the way their are completing FYP1 and FYP2 subjects.
Date: 13/2/2019
I was meeting up with one of our lecturer which is Sir Shah Rizailli bin Mukhtar, lecturer of Medical Engineering Technology Section UniKL BMI. I decided to choose Sir Shah to be my SV and get approval from him.
Date: 14/02/2019
I went to meet Sir Shah to discuss about a few project that I can take as my final year project title.
There are a few project that Sir Shah explained:
1. Skin disease detector
2. Medical device hazard alarm detector
I were interested with the medical device project. The project is about how to detect the characteristic error of medical devices that consist of controller and driver. Medium to detecting the error is by using the sound alarm produce by the medical devices. This project also consist of internet of thing system (IoT). After the explanation and discussion, I decided to take this project.

Comments
Post a Comment